Morgan Creek Roseville Real Estate Trends March 2012 By Morgan Creek Roseville Real Estate Agent Jesse Coffey. Currently there are 8 available homes for sale in Morgan Creek. This is down 50% from the previous month. They are a combination of traditional sales, Morgan Creek bank owned homes which are also known as Morgan Creek REO homes and Morgan Creek Roseville short sales. There are currently 6 Morgan Creek short sale homes for sale and as a Morgan Creek short sale agent I have had success selling Roseville short sale homes. As of today 38% of the available inventory in Morgan Creek are Morgan Creek short sale homes. The remaining 62% are a combination of Rosevlle bank owned homes, builder sales, traditional sales, and investor flips.
There are currently 7 short sale contingent homes located in Morgan Creek. Short sale contingent means that the seller has accepted an offer from a potential buyer and their Roseville short sale agent is now attempting to negotiate the sale of their home with their lender. These sales are contingent on the seller's lender accepting the sales price and approving the sale. A typical Roseville short sale will take approximately 30-90 to get approval from the seller's lender. The quality of the short sale agent, the willingness of the seller to cooperate, and the strength of the buyer's offer all have an affect on how long the approval will take and the final outcome. If the short sale agent is not competent this will slow the process down. If the seller is unwilling to cooperate this will surely slow down or stop the sale. If the seller accepts a buyer's low ball offer the lender will likely be slow to respond since they will likely want fair market value for the home. It is important to work with an experienced Morgan Creek Roseville short sale agent who has the knowledge necessary to help you through the short sale process.
There are currently 14 pending Morgan Creek homes. Pending means that the seller and buyer are in escrow and that the sale is scheduled to close. Typically escrows are 30-60 days in length.
Over the past 6 months 34 Morgan Creek homes have sold. These Morgan Creek homes are a combination of traditional sales, bank owned homes, investor, and short sales. Many of these sales are Morgan Creek short sales.
Morgan Creek Sales Averages:
Square Feet: 3,547
Price Per Sq Ft: $127.24
Average Days On Market: 114
Average Sales Price: $447,697
In addition to Morgan Creek real estate I am a very knowledgeable Fiddyment Farm real estate agent, WestPark real estate agent, Sun City Roseville real estate agent, Crocker Ranch real estate agent, Woodcreek West real estate agent, and Diamond Creek real estate agent. Contact me for all of your Roseville CA real estate needs.
As a Roseville CA real estate agent I also assist Roseville home owners as a Roseville short sale agent. Please contact me for a confidential short sale consultation if you are considering short selling your Roseville home. I am an experienced Morgan Creek short sale agent.
Here are links to my recent Roseville home sales.
123 Eggleston Way, Roseville, Ca. 95678
Keller Williams Realty
548 Gibson Dr. Ste 200
Roseville, Ca. 95678
Ph (916) 960-4593
Fax (916) 960-4594