Choosing the right Lincoln Ca short sale agent is very important. Not all agents are created equal. Anyone can put a sign in your yard and add your home to the local MLS website. This is often the minimum that many agents do.
80% of home buyers find their next home on the internet. I market your home aggressively on the internet including adding your home to over 300 websites within 24 hours of taking your listing. Every agent and every potential buyer in the world will know that your home is for sale.
Another advantage I have over most other agents is my ability to relate with homeowners who are struggling to keep their homes. In 2008 I was laid off and depleted most of my savings in an attempt to save my 35 year old, 1,000 sq ft, 3 bed, and 1 bath home that I owed $270K on. I had lost my long time bank management position when the economy tanked. I had perfect credit, had never missed a payment on any account ever, and thought I was doing the right thing. I thought that my lender would understand and help me out. I was wrong!! Loan modification requests were declined over and over. Eventually I had to short sell my home. In hindsight I was a fool for depleting my savings and not short selling my home right away. If I had short sold immediately I could have saved my savings and could be buying a much larger and nicer home this year. There is a 3 year waiting period to finance a new home. I must wait one more year before I can buy for trying to do the "right thing". I should have short sold my home as soon as I lost my job. *Short sales are not for everyone and my opinions are based on my personal experience*
My personal experience puts me in a position were I can empathize and relate to my clients. I share my experience and let my clients know that a short sale can often be liberating and the start of a new less stressful future. If you are faced with a hardship a short sale may be a good option for you.
The main difference when you work with me is my belief in excellent service. I am in the people business. My clients are my #1 concern and become lifetime clients. I am very good at what I do, but I am also down to earth and very easy to work with.
If you are considering short selling your Lincoln Ca home contact me today for a consultation. DO NOT WAIT TO ASK FOR HELP LIKE I DID!
Here is some general information on what you can expect when you work with me.
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, negotiating skills, dedication, and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
- Lincoln Crossing short sale agent
- Twelve Bridges short sale agent
- Foskett Ranch short sale agent
- Sun City Lincoln Hills short sale agent
- Catta Verdera short sale agent
Keller Williams Realty
548 Gibson Dr. Ste 200
Roseville, Ca. 95678
Ph (916) 960-4593
Fax (916) 960-4594